10.08.2013

L'Avventura di MEL B***

Benvenuti amici!

Well, my friends, before we drift into another dusty bank of MEL B's FIAT life, I would like to thank her and every person supporting the club, blog & FB page.  

Aficionados & readers from People's Republic of China, Republic of South Korea, Nippon, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Rossyia, Ukrayina, Bielaruś, Republika Bulgaria, Republika Srbija, Republika Hrvatska, Bosna i Hercegovina, Republika Slovenija, Republika Makedonija, Rzeczpospolita Polska, Česká Republika, Reino de España, Repubblica Italiana, République FrançaiseRomânia, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Cyprus, Nederland, Deutschland, United Kingdom as well as North & South America have been sharing their days & nights with us from the very beginning. More importantly, they keep coming back. There are no words to express our gratitude. 

So, take it away MEL...

The Call of the 'Cento: pt 3
Upon my return, I fetched the Fiat. Man, I wish [for a] Boise/Treasure Valley light rail system!! I did some urban exploring. I will not bore you with that.

BUT, I will share my "Where the 'F' is Fiat?" photos from Salt Lake City...

Utah State Capitol

LDS Temple @ Night

I, then, took the Alpine Scenic Loop from American Fork Canyon (Hwy92) to Provo Canyon (Hwy189) in Uinta National Forest. The day was mostly overcast, windy and rainy. There was no snow, though. [scenic shots follow]





My friend thought it amusing that I drive with a giant, stuffed animal [a T-Rex] in the Fiat. So, she decided to include it in some of the photos...



Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon

Things I do like about the Fiat while scenic driving:
  •  I don't have to brake so hard going downhill
  •  I can take hairpin turns faster *giggles* (yet still safely)
  •  I save gas
  •  People smile at my car when they pass me
  •  I can turn around in a very tight location
  •  I can park it anywhere... that is accessible to low clearance vehicles
Things I do not like about the Fiat while scenic driving:
  •  The engine is very underpowered (duh) = hard going up a mountainside
  •  Street tires do not do so well in clay
  •  Low clearance (duh)
List to be continued ~ granted, I knew what I was purchasing when I got the Fiat and am fully aware it is not meant for the uses I [imposed on it]. Ah, well. - MEL B

To be continued...


Vivere.Amare.Guidare.

Ciao!

@