9.21.2013

Le Tue Foto ~ Sicilia a Seattle

Benvenuti amici!

One of the club benefits I most enjoy is sharing your FIAT love with other enthusiasts. The aim is to create some glue to join our splintered fanatical experiences. One MKE member, Joe Noto, is visiting family in Sicily. We asked him to send some photos our way, if he had the chance. He has been kind enough to do just that. I thought I would share some here...

Classic Nuova 500 w/'68-'99 front logo

Panda ~ The other soon-to-be global FIAT

1998-2010 Multipla ~ Before Elle

Fine design in all trims, colors & sizes

Next, I would like to share a photo of the immaculate X1/9 which should be joining us on our September cruise. I met the owner, Sean Kane, at our LS not long ago. He was looking at Abarths and for a local FIAT enthusiasts club. As fate would have it, I was visiting the studio ~ dropping off CC5C cards & window badges. Luke directed him my way. I am looking forward to seeing/hearing reactions when Sean pulls up in this classic...

1982 X1/9 courtesy of Sean

Finally, we have two snapshots from a club supporter in Seattle Washington. John Koch has roots here ~ it is only fitting he show some Cream City love while 'jetting' around Emerald City. As with all member autos of this Celebrate Life society, I am honored with the logo displayed on his 'cento. Thanks for going through all the trouble, John.


Ciao! from Seattle courtesy of John

I hope you enjoyed the shots. I am looking forward to sharing yours in future entries. Send them our way via email. See you next Saturday!

Vivere.Amare.Guidare.

Ciao!

@