9.09.2013

CC5C: The 2nd Meeting

Benvenuti amici!

Our first club meeting was brilliant! So many attendees expressed excitement in the idea of a sooner-than-later next, I was quick to propose another get together. Unfortunately, a scant few have communicated September unavailability ~ on the flip side, some new faces will join us. I never expected everyone would be able to/up for a cruise every month. In fact, I did not plan to meet every month. My hope was/is everyone can get together every 3 months (including one major event  and some scattered impromptu meets tossed in for good measure). Nothing more or less...


This is simply a quick follow-up to make clear my commitment to the fun of getting to know you better while slipping these sexy 'centos into the heart of Cream CityClub members have already proposed their own ideas for future cruise destinations ~ which is a major part of the fun! I  propose to begin the meet with gelato and/or coffee @ La Coppa. When everyone arrives we can cruise downtown via Lake Shore Drive.

Our destination will be the Brewhouse Inn & Suites (formerly part of the Pabst Brewing Company) @ 1215 N 10th Street. The inn is part of an exciting sustainability project. Maybe we can parade our MODern Art On Wheels to MAM as well? Considering the FIAT 500 & 500L are studies in an appreciation of the past while moving into the future, I think these would be perfect backdrops for  club photos & member snapshots.



Last week, I informed CC5Cers, GoBadges completed the CC5C grille badge ahead of schedule. They shipped all pre-orders Friday & I received mine today. So, here is the first photo of it for you to see. The badge is packaged with a touch of class. I am stoked to offer the option to this group. I will post photos of my cromo badge on La Fee Verte as soon as I wash & wax the past few days of sketchy weather off her. *Updated photos below*

My CC5C grille badge in GoBadges case

Our LFV w/cromo framed CC5C grille badge

Mark & Lauren's black framed CC5C grille badge

Moon's Bay Area Valentina repping CC5C

I look forward to sharing more photos of your 'centos with the window and/or grille group ID in the very near future. Stay connected for more Cream City 500 Club updates & other FIAT goodness...


Vivere.Amare.Guidare.

Ciao!

@