6.06.2017

Meet CC5Club

Benvenuti amici!

FIAT FreakOut 2017 is just around the corner. Over a year of preparation was poured into what the national club Vice President dubbed a "Once in a FreakOut" event. We thought now would be a good time for a brief introduction to some of the folks you'll meet when you arrive in Cream City.


Duane Hand: CC5Cruise Coordinator, 2017 FFO Planning Committee


Originally from upstate New York, Duane moved to Wisconsin in order to attend Beloit College. He married there and ended up staying in Wisconsin.Duane is a retired Army/Army Reserve veteran and is currently an X-ray Technologist. He bought his first FIAT 500, a giallo 2012 Sport, looking for something economical but fun... Something happened (he's not sure what is was) but now he's hopelessly hooked on FIATs! Duane traded that giallo 500S for a grigio 500 GQ.

Willie Carter: CC5C member, 2017 FFO Planning Committee


Willie bought his 1974 X1/9 eight years ago (sight unseen) for a whopping $800USD. 'Took a 1998 FIAT Punto block and had that built for the X motor. 'Modifications to have a complete unique car that fits his personality. 'Still a project with lots of work still going on. Before he got his X, he had a 1974 124 Spider that was a project... just to give him something to do in his spare time. That's what got him hooked on vintage Fiats. Now, besides his X, he has an '81 Spider 2000 project and a 2014 Fiat 500 Pop pulls duty as his daily driver.

Sean Kane: CC5Cruise Coordinator, 2017 FFO Planning Committee


I received my 1982 FIAT X1/9 from my late uncle, Damon Kane who passed away from ALS in August 2013. I took possession of my car back in September 2012 and have absolutely loved it ever since! I am a member of the FIAT Club of America Board of directors, Secretary of my daughters Parent Teacher Organization, co-own Commonwealth Mortgage Group, work in IT for my "regular job", blissfully married and the father of two beautiful little girls.

Owning my FIAT has introduced me to so many great people. I absolutely love the fact that the car provides you with a way to meet new people and explore new roads. I coordinate two drives each year.

Do you have a story to tell? Do you want to show off your FIAT? Send in your photo/s and your tale. We're happy to share them here.

See you sooner than later.


Vivere.Amare.Guidare.

Ciao!

@