8.18.2013

CC5C: Meeting Details

Benvenuti amici!

I return with more exciting details regarding the first ever Cream City 500 Club Guidare e Gelato meet.


I recently visited our local studio (LS). On behalf of Midwest FIAT Corporate & the studio, Brandon kindly extended a very warm welcome to the club. The FIAT of Milwaukee welcome includes...
  • Complimentary pre-cruise tire pressure & fluid/s check
  • Complimentary access to the studio conference room
  • Complimentary access to the studio vehicle wash bay
  • Complimentary refreshments (water, soda, cookies)
  • Access to Brandon ~ answer owner-related questions
  • Continued support of the CC5C ~ check it out here...


As is made clear through their generosity, FIAT USA-MKE is definitely committed to helping us make this a buzzing success off the line. I am glad to have the level of support we enjoy [from the start]. It helps encourage future participation and growth of the brand as well as the club. 



On the subject of growth, I see more and more 'centos on Cream City streets. This is exciting for me. I neither need nor want to see them on "... for everyone" level, but more 500s on North American roads should equate to better long term support for the consumer and that higher level of support is a very good thing. It's the proverbial gift that keeps on giving. The brand wins = The local studios win = We win.


Back to the meet update. As mentioned in earlier entries, all FIAT owners are invited to  join the club & meets. The Italian automaker, long ago, established a legacy of designing suitable transport for various lifestyles. My ambition is to be a mirror of said legacy. Whether you are simply celebrating your everyday life behind the wheel of a FIAT or you are showing off your weekend toy, this is your club. You... I... we make it work ~ together. The same can be said for the brand as a whole. For me, the latest Abarth 500 print ad/video makes the point literal.


Brandon has asked me to give him advance notice, if I expect a larger group. You can help determine that by contacting us no later than a week in advance. It will help the folks @ FoM better prepare to host us. I look forward to seeing you on the 31st of the month. More smiles per mile...

Vivere.Amare.Guidare.

Ciao!

@