7.04.2013

Buon Compleanno, Cinquecento!

Benvenuti amici!

Today is USofA Independence Day. This is an extremely important day for USAmericans. It is a day we join with family & friends in love and celebration of liberty. For FIAT 500 enthusiasts, it is a double celebration ~ as this is also the official birthday of our beloved Cinquino

Pop Star: A Special Edition of a Special Coach

It is with these two events in mind I decided to launch the Cream City Cinquecento Club on this day of July. You can contact me @ our Facebook page. Be sure to ask the about the CC5C vinyl cling. I can get one to you to decorate your 'cento, if you so desire. If I am out of my supply, don't despair. There are more coming ~ I take the cautiously optimistic approach to my orders. As fate would have it, there has been a strong initial response to the idea. So, I know a proper supply is absolutely needed. If you have not seen the finished product, here is a quick snapshot I took just after the first batch arrived in the mail.

CC5C Window Badge/Cling: Spread the Love

Sorry, my friends, but I must cut this entry a little short. I have celebrating of my own to get rolling (in & out of La Fee Verte). Have an amazing day ~ and long weekend, if you are enjoying that gift of life too. As always...

Vivere. Amare. Guidare.

Ciao!


@